Torke Cycling’s Foot Activation course takes confident bike fitters to the Next Level with their foot-pedal interface understanding, leading to even greater improvements for clients.
- Next step for all bikefitters
- Experience necessary
- Participant from all over the world
- Small groups (max 10 people – Flanders, 6 people – Bath)
- Theoretical and practical (50/50)
- Further optimisation cleat adjustment
- Wedges, in the shoe – under the shoe – heel? When which?
- Insole, when? Modable? Standard?
- Leglength, both functional and structural
- propreoceptive awareness, an introduction
- Time trail – triathlon introduction
- Knowledge based rather than formula based
- Human assessment based – no proprietary equipment needed (although tools can accelerate the process)
- Much greater client satisfaction
- Far greater consistency of result
Course length 2 days. Belgium courses are 2 days. UK 2.5 days in intensive weeks
IBFI Credits 80
Languages Foot Activation is available in English and French. Please see the course dates page.
Cost Belgium: 700Euro / UK: £600 (10% discount for IBFI members on UK courses) / DK please contact
Flanders Bikevalley (+/- 50 minutes from Eindhoven Airport / +/- 120 minutes from Amsterdam Airport) / +/- 60 minutes from Brussels airport
University of Bath, Bath, UK (Nearest airport Bristol, nearest train station Bath Spa, direct link to Heathrow)
Nordic BikeFit, Copenhagen DK (Nearest airport Copenhagen)
Although the education is 100% independent of any tool or parts manufacturer in the education some techniques and products will be shown and demoed at Flanders Bike Valley
- Products – Tools used
- Gebiomized pressure mapping (foot + saddle)
- Currex insoles
- G8 insoles
- Bikefit wedges, pedals spacers, etc
- Cobb saddles
- Forza components
- Bikesettings tools
“Just a quick email to say many thanks for the training course. I thought it was fantastic. I have come away with more knowledge than I even expected. One of the most useful parts are analysing the current insoles and equipment that are available. This is an excellent way of learning about foot correction and fully understanding the engineering and requirements for each rider.” 2017 participant