Torke Cycling’s Foot Activation course takes confident bike fitters to the Next Level with their foot-pedal interface understanding, leading to even greater improvements for clients.
- Next step for all bikefitters
- Experience necessary
- Participant from all over the world
- Small groups
- Theoretical and practical (50/50)
- Further optimisation cleat adjustment
- Wedges, in the shoe – under the shoe – heel? When which?
- Insole, when? Mouldable? Standard?
- Leg length, both functional and structural
- Proprioceptive awareness, an introduction
- Time trail – triathlon introduction
- Knowledge based rather than formula based
- Human assessment based – no proprietary equipment needed (although tools can accelerate the process)
- Much greater client satisfaction
- Far greater consistency of result
Course length 2 days.
Paulton, Somerset UK (Nearest airport Bristol,
“Just a quick email to say many thanks for the training course. I thought it was fantastic. I have come away with more knowledge than I even expected. One of the most useful parts are analysing the current insoles and equipment that are available. This is an excellent way of learning about foot correction and fully understanding the engineering and requirements for each rider.” 2017 participant